deception / decepción

Hope I find death in drugs, alcohol of fighting
Life is a miserable shit, just a lose of time
Humans deserve pain and punishment
I hate almost all the people that surround me
I keep thinking in feelings, that’s why I haven’t hit the bottom
I am still attached to the bricks that will drawn my life
I must not feel anything for nobody, I just have to destroy them
People is a lose of time, in someway the will die
So lets keep on with the war
The only human’s history is death, war and greed
Lets continue it
Maybe it will be our last legacy to the other species that live in this shitty world
Ashes of humanity will cover the whole world
Mankind will be extinct
And no glory would unify the world.
---------------------------
Espero encontrar muerte en las drogas, alcohol en la lucha
La vida es una mierda miserable, una simple perdida de tiempo
Los humanos merecen dolor y castigo
Detesto a casi todos aquellos que me rodean
Pienso continuamente en los sentimientos, por eso es que no he tocado fondo
Sigo apegado a los ladrillos que definen mi vida
No debo sentir cosa alguna por nadie, solo tengo que destruirlos
La gente es una perdida de tiempo, de alguna manera morirán
Así que continuemos con la batalla
La única historia humana es la muerte, la guerra y la avaricia
Continuemos con ella
Quizá sea nuestro último legado a las otras especies que viven en este
Mierdero mundo
Las cenizas de la humanidad cubrirán el mundo entero
La especie humana será erradicada
Y no habrá gloria alguna que unifique al mundo.